Thursday 26 July 2012

Dinamic based search button with Ajax technology


Hi there,

I am a newbie into the Joomla world, I've being working in web programming fro the last 6 years mainly in front-end using HTML4, XHTML, JavaScript, PhP and CSS. And now I am basically starting on Joomla for the first time this month. I got previuos experience in a different cms based platform {WordPress} but seems like Joomla is way more advance and better that WordPress.

What I need to know today is if is there any plugin would allow me to place a search button in a page, in which that Search button would react to user key entries .. Mean a good Ajax search based button, for joomla...


Thank you in advance for all feedback.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mastering Docker Minified Systems: A Step-by-Step Guide with Real Use Cases

Introduction Docker is a powerful platform for developing, shipping, and running applications. Minified Docker systems are optimized for siz...