Sunday 18 August 2024

Getting started on My Journey as Ethical Hacker

These are the list of resource, one will need to start a Penetration Testing Course..

Hello everyone, welcome to my Blog, This is Tchize Matias a confessed and Graduated Ethical Hacker turned into DevSecOps Engineer. If sort of thing even exist. I am writing this blog as mean to keep track of my journey into becoming a professional Ethical Hacker ..

This is week, I am sharing my journey as I am preparing myself to take the certification Exam for CEH v11 - Certification from EC-Council - https://www.eccouncil.org/train-certify/certified-ethical-hacker-ceh/ and Offensive Security https://www.coursera.org/articles/ethical-hacking-certifications 



Also here a list of links for cheap sheet for more information on Google Dorks

The links bellow will send you into a Ethical Hacking lab which will assist you in getting on initial setup 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How GitHub Advanced Security for Azure DevOps Saves the Day (and Your Reputation)

Let's face it, developers: we've all accidentally committed a secret (or two) to our code repository at some point. Maybe it was a...